Whether you run an embryonic start-up business or a mature company, having long-term strategic support from your professional advisers is vital. Condies have extensive experience in working strategically with clients to help them achieve their long-term objectives. This can range from ensuring that you have the necessary finance for achieving these objectives, to project managing the acquisition or disposal of companies.
We can help you:
- Conduct feasibility studies for your projects
- Decide on the most suitable sources of finance – personal capital, bank overdraft, long-term commercial loans and mortgages, national and regional agencies, venture capital, or equity capital
- Prepare the necessary business plan, forecasts, prospectuses, etc.
- Present your proposals to your chosen finance source
- Arrange a disposal, merger/acquisition, or management buyout/in
- Manage the whole due diligence process during the project
- Advise on HR and IT issues within the business
Our expertise and contacts will help you open doors that may otherwise have remained closed for you.
- We don’t apply the same template to every piece of advice.
- We don’t follow the same path with every client.
- We do provide advice that is tailored to your specific circumstances.
- We do provide advice that is designed to achieve your particular business objectives.
We have developed a number of strategic services to help our clients grow, prosper, and achieve their goals.