ACCOUNTANTS FOR DOCTORS AND GPS
To visit our Condies Health GP client downloads area, click here.
The team at Condies Health specialises in the very particular needs of medical practices, GPs, Locums and Consultants across Scotland.
10 Reasons to Switch to Condies Health:
- Be in good company – We act for over 180 practices, 850 medical practitioners, 200 locums and 50 medical consultants across Scotland – the largest single office concentration in Scotland. You can’t argue with the numbers!
- Expert knowledge – One of only eight accountancy firms in Scotland with membership of the Association of Independent Specialist Medical Accountants and the only Scottish member with committee representation. This means we are not only up-to-date but at the frontline of developments in medical accountancy.
- Financial check-up – Every year we conduct a detailed benchmarking exercise, comparing your practice against all of our GP clients, the practices in your region and those of a similar size. This highlights areas of the practice where income can be increased or costs reduced.
- Embracing digital – Let our team of experts guide you to harness technology and gain the benefits of using cloud bookkeeping and payroll software. Real-time information allows you to keep your finger on the pulse and make informed decisions.
- Support throughout the year – We work with our practices throughout the year help you to gain an oversight of practice performance quarterly instead of annually, avoiding surprises at the end of the year.
- Free resources and seminars – All clients have access to the Downloads area of our website offering useful tool and Briefing Notes. Throughout the year we offer educational seminars for our clients to keep them informed of any developments.
- We understand the NHS pension scheme – Through Condies Wealth we can help GPs understand the ever-evolving pension scheme and maximise their return on retirement. We understand the complex Annual and Lifetime Allowance rules, forecasting if tax charges will apply and advising how these may be mitigated.
- Tax and superannuation projections – At the accounts meeting each year we provide detailed tax and superannuation projections, giving plenty of warning of upcoming liabilities allowing you to plan and budget accordingly.
- Fixed fee – The clock isn’t ticking for accountancy and tax services, encouraging more regular communication between you and us. We also offer a no fee guarantee if we don’t live up to our claims.
- It’s easy – Simply send a letter to your current accountant stating that you are moving to a different firm – we’d be happy to email you a pro forma. This should be printed on the practice’s headed stationery and signed by all of the partners. We’ll take care of everything else.
GPfinder – Find Your Perfect Match
Struggling to fill a salaried GP or partnership vacancy at your practice? Never fear, our free GPfinder service is here! Effectively we act as a conduit, passing career opportunities provided by our practices onto our database of 100+ locums to see if a suitable candidate can be found.