We advise clients on management buyouts, vendor-initiated management buyouts, sales to an employee ownership trust, as well as third party business sales and acquisitions.
Whatever the nature of the transaction and no matter how seemingly complex, our team of highly experienced advisers can assist.
We can help you to—
- Conduct feasibility studies for your projects
- Decide on the most suitable sources of finance – personal capital, bank overdraft, long-term commercial loans and mortgages, national and regional agencies, venture capital, or equity capital
- Prepare the necessary business plan, forecasts, prospectuses, etc.
- Present your proposals to your chosen finance source
- Arrange a disposal, merger/acquisition, or management buyout/in
- Advise on most cost-effective taxation structures for deals
- Manage the whole due diligence process during the project
Our expertise and contacts will help you open doors that may otherwise have remained closed for you.
MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
Sometimes the best way to improve your competitive position in the marketplace is through a merger or acquisition. Such transactions are complex and time consuming and there are significant opportunities to maximise the value of your business.
This is definitely a situation where you need the support and assistance of trained professionals.
We can help you to—
- Identify potential targets for M & A
- Screen targets for suitability
- Prepare a negotiating strategy
- Raise the necessary capital
- Develop an integration plan
- Optimise the tax and financial position of the combined enterprise
At other times you may decide to improve your profitability through a disposal. Again, we can help with valuing the assets, finding suitable purchasers, and negotiating the sale.
Condies has a wealth of experience in helping its clients buy and sell businesses in the most effective way. Please contact us today for further details.