Administering your payroll can be time consuming and burdensome, diverting energy and resources from the core activities of your business. And the task is made all the more difficult by the growing complexity of taxation and employment legislation and the accompanying regime of penalties for non-compliance.
We have dedicated staff that can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive and confidential payroll service, including:
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- Registering and deregistering companies for PAYE
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Administration of pension schemes
- Advice on benefits in kind, company cars and directors’ remuneration
- Compliance with Real Time Information (RTI) requirements
- Completion of payroll year-end including P60s to issue to employees.
Even if you have only a few employees, you will make savings by engaging us to administer your payroll.
We also offer a full range of pension auto-enrolment services compliant with the requirements of the Pensions Regulator:
- Assessing employees each PAYE period
- Automatically enrolling appropriate employees
- Managing opt-ins and opt-outs as well as postponement
- Deducting pension amounts from employees
- Issuing communication letters
- Uploading pension data to the pension provider
- Setting up NEST pensions.
Finally we offer services in relation to the Construction Industry Scheme:
- Registering and deregistering for the CIS
- Reporting CIS suffered figures to HMRC
- CIS returns including verifying subcontractors and issuing subcontractor statements.
For more information regarding our payroll services, please contact us.