Prior to Condies being the service provider for our accountancy requirements we had used 3 or 4 other companies since our business started up back in June 2001.
Condies has outperformed previous companies in areas such as:
• From the outset, actually taking the appropriate time to sit down with us to gain a good understanding of how our business operates
• From this we feel confident that the tax advice we are receiving best meets with the way we operate our business (previous companies we have used, whenever we sat down with them you left the meeting kind of feeling they didn’t quite “get us”)
• The Condies people we deal with are very personable and come over as very professional
• Setting up of pension plans for myself and business partner. We did have pension plans in place, however as the business had grown over the years we had never taken the time to review them and make any adjustments that would benefit us in the long term (or received advice from previous advisors we had used)
• Good support to our Office Manager on issues with HMRC, VAT, PAYE and P11D
Our Office Manager highlights that whenever she send emails over on any queries she may have regarding the above, it is always met with a speedy response. Receiving good service gives her comfort & confidence.