With GP retirement and retention still causing resourcing issues, many of our practices have recently appointed new partners, some with no prior experience of self-employment. To assist new partners with this transition, provide a refresher course for recently appointed partners and inform salaried GP and locums considering partnership in the near future, we recently hosted a free online webinar for the general practice new blood, covering the following topics:
- Overview of an example set of practice accounts;
- Explanation as to how income tax liabilities are calculated and paid;
- Guide to maximising allowable expenses; and
- Explanation as to how superannuation liabilities are calculated and paid.
- Looking at the financial planning aspects of partnership
We want incoming GP partners to be as financially knowledgeable as possible so if your practice has recently appointed a new partner, has a partner interested in a refresher course or employs salaried GPs or locums keen to join a partnership in the near future then this is the webinar for them.
This event has now passed, if you would be interested in the recording of the event then please get in touch.